Here are some details for each of the DIY:
1. Valentine photo props from target.
2. DIY wreath using tissue paper, glue and card board paper. This has to be the easiest wreath ever. You can actually do it with your kids. I cut the tissue paper into an inch squares. Cut out some left over cardboard paper into a heart shape. Applied glue all over and poured the tissue pieces on it. Let it dry for 5 minutes and gently shake it off to get the unglued pieces out. Later fill up the empty spaces with more tissue and it's done :).
3. Just added left over bits of tissue paper to my beautiful shell center piece.
4. Cut up tiny heart shaped tissue paper by folding them. The chalk board is from a craft store.
5. Some home decor that matches the Valentine theme :)
6. Heart shaped garland using pink and orange felt. Drew some heart shapes on the felt and cut them. Aligned them alternatively and used cello tape to stick them on the twine.
7. Candy boxes from target dollar store.
8. Decorated the shell chandelier with love messages using craft paper.
9. pink and orange tassels for the balloons
10. Felt heart shapes for the plate decor
Hope you had a fun Valentines day. Keep reading -xoxo